Preventive measures of the Community of Madrid against Covid-19 are established in certain municipalities. In execution of the Order of the Minister of Health of 30 September 2020.
As on other occasions and in compliance with the law, everything is pending judicial ratification.
Preventive measures of the Community of Madrid against Covid-19
Autonomous Communities are obliged to adopt them in municipalities with more than 100,000 inhabitants that are part of their territory. When the following three circumstances coincide:
- The municipality has an incidence of 500 cases or more per 100,000 inhabitants in 14 days. Measured up to 5 days before the assessment date. This criterion does not será́ apply if at least 90% of the cases detected in the municipality correspond to non-family outbreaks that are perfectly identified and controlled. And if these have been properly communicated to the Alert and Emergency Coordination Centre of the Ministry of Health.
- The municipality has a percentage of positivity in the previous two weeks of more than 10%. In the results of the diagnostic tests of active infection by COVID-19 carried out.
- And last but not least, the autonomous community to which the municipality belongs has an ICU bed occupancy rate of over 35% for COVID-19 patients. Existing at the date of adoption of this Declaration of Coordinated Actions.
Scope of application
They will be applicable to all persons who are or will be in circulation. As well as to those persons who are the owners of any economic or business activity or establishment of public use or open to the public. Located in the following municipal areas:
- Alcalá de Henares.
- Torrejón de Ardoz.
The entry and exit of people from the municipalities is restricted. Except for those journeys, adequately justified, that occur for any of the following reasons:
- Attendance at health centres, services and establishments.
- Compliance with labour, professional, business or legal obligations.
- Attendance at university, teaching and educational centres, including nursery schools.
- Return to the place of habitual residence.
- Assistance and care for the elderly, minors, dependents, disabled persons or particularly vulnerable persons.
- Traveling to financial and insurance entities.
- To carry out required or urgent actions before public, judicial or notarial bodies.
- To carry out renewals of permits and official documentation, as well as other administrative procedures that cannot be postponed.
- Examinations or official tests that cannot be postponed.
- For reasons of force majeure or situations of necessity.
- Any other activity of a similar nature, duly accredited.
Traffic on roads and highways that run through or cross the territorial areas that constitute the object of this Order is permitted. Provided that they originate and are destined outside the same.
The movement of residents within the affected municipalities is permitted. Always respecting the individual and collective protection measures established by the competent health authorities. However, the population is advised against travelling and carrying out non-essential activities.
In particular, the following measures are established:
- the restriction of entry and exit in municipalities
- limitation of group participation to 6 persons
- and limitation of capacity and timetables in the development of certain activities.
- Attendance at places of worship may not exceed one third of their capacity. In any case, the minimum interpersonal distance of 1.5 metres and the use of a mask must be guaranteed.
- Attendance at vigils is limited to a maximum of 15 people in open air spaces. Or a maximum of 10 in closed spaces, whether they are living together or not. Participation in the funeral procession or farewell procession for the cremation of the deceased is restricted to a maximum of 15 people. In addition, where appropriate, the minister of worship.
- All establishments, commercial premises and services open to the public may not exceed 50% of the permitted capacity. They will be closed at the legally authorised time, and under no circumstances will they exceed 10:00 p.m.
- This time limitation shall not be applicable to:
- pharmaceutical establishments
- doctors and veterinarians
- automotive fuel establishments and others considered essential, understood as those that provide or carry out essential and undelayable services.
- This time limitation shall not be applicable to:
- Hostelry and catering establishments will limit the capacity to 50%, both indoors and outdoors, and consumption at the bar will not be permitted.
- Tables or groups of tables must be at least 1.5 metres away from the chairs assigned to the other tables or groups of tables.
- The maximum occupation will be 6 people per table or group of tables.
- No new customers may be admitted after 10:00 p.m.
- They will have the legally authorised closing time. The closing time shall be the legally authorised one. Under no circumstances shall it be possible to exceed 23:00 hours, with the exception of home delivery services.
- These same limitations of capacity and timetable are applicable to the establishments and premises where gambling activities are carried out.
The activity carried out in academies, driving schools and private centres for non-regulated education and training centres not included in the scope of application of article 9 of Royal Decree Law 21/2020, of 9 June, on urgent prevention, containment and coordination measures to deal with the health crisis caused by the COVID-19, may be carried out in person as long as it does not exceed a capacity of 50% of the maximum permitted. Respect for the interpersonal safety distance must be guaranteed at all times.
These measures will also be applicable to face-to-face training activities in the field of training for employment. Managed and/or financed by the Regional Ministry of Economy, Employment and Competitiveness.
Sports can be practised in sports facilities, both outdoors and indoors, provided that
- the maximum capacity of the indoor facility is not exceeded by more than 50%.
- and 60% in outdoor areas.
- sports practice in groups is limited to a maximum of 6 people.
In official state-wide non-professional competitions and international competitions under the organisational supervision of the Spanish sports federations held in the municipalities listed in section 1.1, the action protocol for the return of official state-wide non-professional competitions in the 2020/2021 season, drawn up by the Consejo Superior de Deportes, will be applicable.