The legal consulting services that Arrabe Integra provides for companies, the self-employed and private individuals will help you to resolve any issues arising from the enforcement of rules, laws and regulations. Our specialist lawyers will find the best solution tailored to your needs.
We have a legal area that specialises in company law who will solve any recurring or one-off problems affecting corporate, contractual or trading relationships, or any linked to the company’s own business activities.
We offer bespoke advice to the company throughout every stage of its development. By gaining a keen insight into the company and coordinating with other areas of our firm, we provide a tailored response to any contractual matters that arise, managing any corporate issues involved.
Commercial Law Department
- Company incorporation.
- Drafting minutes for ordinary meetings and submitting them to the Commercial Register online.
- Routine amendments to by-laws: changing address, changes in the board of directors, removal and appointment of offices, powers of attorney, transfer of company shares.
- Corporate restructuring: capital increases and reductions, mergers, split-offs, removal of members, dissolution.
- Shareholder agreements.
- Advice on running Meetings: calls, minutes, online submission and enforcement of adopted resolutions.
- Advice for Boards of Directors: calls, attendance, voting to adopt resolutions and recording the foregoing.
The binding content of contracts will determine relations with suppliers, clients, business partnerships and possible causes for termination. We therefore take great care when drafting such contracts to tailor them to the client’s true activities and scope and, drawing on our experience, we anticipate any potential conflict situations, negotiating terms and conditions.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA).
- Agency and distribution agreements.
- Franchise and business partnership agreements.
- Loan agreements (special care is taken with related party transactions).
- At the beginning of our service, we assess the degree of compliance in this matter, issuing an internal audit report including proposals and requirements.
Conveyancing is a complicated procedure because it combines tax, legal administrative, financial and other matters. With this in mind we create a specific team depending on the nature of each case to be able to give the client a comprehensive solution.
We advise our clients on:
- Designing the right legal framework to ensure tax optimisation.
- Transferring real estate assets: premises, houses, plots of land, business units.
- Specific clauses, guarantees, deferred payments.
- Swaps, leasing, lease-back.
- Leasing all kinds of premises and industrial buildings in shopping centres.
We give the client comprehensive support throughout the transaction, from sourcing funds to registering the asset.
The trust that our clients have built up in us over the years means that they entrust us with extremely personal matters, including inheritance or marital conflicts. We come to our clients’ defence in these critical times by sitting down to listen and understand them.
Properly planning testamentary dispositions can prevent family problems and ensure considerable tax optimisation. Our legal and tax team coordinate their work on:
- Drafting wills and legacies.
- Awarding inheritance.
- Setting up and ending life interest trusts.
- Corporate succession.
By putting the person first and foremost, we provide advice on:
- Settlement of joint property.
- Financial assets of the marriage.
- Separation agreements.
- Common-law marriage.
Our team of lawyers always strives to settle any conflict out of court to avoid long, costly and risky legal proceedings.
We give our clients honest and objective advice so that they make the right decisions and we negotiate on their behalf.
When we cannot avoid legal proceedings, we advise the client right from the outset, thanks to our availability, establishing pre-litigation strategies to put them in the best position possible.
Our main fields of work are:
- Labour Jurisdiction: objective or disciplinary dismissal, payment claims, penalties, substantial changes to employment terms and conditions.
- Civil Jurisdiction: evictions, separation and divorce, legal division of inheritance, incapacitation.
- Commercial Jurisdiction: challenging corporate resolutions adopted at meetings, derivative actions against shareholders, transport compensation.
EU Regulations (GDPR) and the new Spanish Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD) state that companies must be more proactive, conscious and diligent when it comes to data protection.
We give you practical advice on how to adapt your company to the new legal obligations in this field.
- We will analyse how you process data, paying special attention to critical areas.
- We will review the technical and organisation resources that you have available to assess your company’s level of compliance.
- We will appraise the risks involved in the data you process, proposing actions for improvement.
- We will also provide you with documentary support to allow you to:
- Fulfil your company’s legal obligations.
- Prove that due diligence measures have been implemented.
- We will help you to train your employees on the new legal obligations in the field of data protection.
We will perform an annual review of your company and implement improvements. We will keep you informed of any legislative changes in this area.