Arrabe Integra is a leading company in the labour consulting field in Madrid and nationwide. We have a team of highly qualified professionals, formed by social graduates, graduates in labour relations, individuals with degrees in labour sciences and law and experts in labour consulting and human resources consulting.
Labour consulting Madrid
Labour consulting for companies, directors and employees, both on a national and international level
How can we help you?
Fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Labour consulting services for companies in Madrid, national and international
Currently, our labour consulting services are focused on companies, SMEs, self-employed workers and entrepreneurs. In addition, we are specialized in family-owned companies, technology-based companies, real estate investment companies and non-profit organizations. Do you need specialized labour consultants
- Transfer of up-to-date information of a general nature that affects business management, the schedule of obligations and the official announcement of financial aid and subsidies.
- Transfer of all types of information in the labour field related to your company and/or sector: publications of legal regulations of a general nature, collective bargaining agreement, interpretative criteria of the Public Administration and of Jurisdictional Bodies, etc.
- Consulting and guidance services for any issues arising in the socio-labour field (recruitment, remuneration systems, dismissals, company restructuring, etc.).
- Creation of companies and the launch of new work centres
- Guidance on the most suitable type of contract and writing of contractual clauses.
- Preparation of employment contracts and their extensions.
- Control and notification of employment contract expiry dates.
- Control of contracts subject to tax rebates, compliance with necessary requirements and validation of the application of rebates.
- Guidance, design and implementation of remuneration policies adapted to each company.
- Implementation of systems in terms of flexible remuneration, payment in kind, objective and commission-based variable remuneration, etc.
- Design of the procedure and remuneration policy of the Board of Directors (Administrator, Board Members and Executives).
- Payroll administration and payment of bonuses/objectives.
- Design and preparation of cost lists.
- Transfer files (bank remittances).
Conflicts and termination of emplyment
- Social Security registrations, de-registrations and data modification of the company’s employees.
- Processing of incident parts for temporary disability, work accidents, direct payment records, collaboration with mutuals in pursuit of disease processes.
- Processing of monthly contributions through the SILTRA System.
- Processing of cases involving the reimbursement of undue taxes paid.
- Control and follow-up of any Notifications received through the Electronic Office of the Social Security (SEDESS).
- Resolution of outstanding issues with the Social Security Treasury (through administrative and executive channels).
- Labour auditing.
- Cases involving disciplinary proceedings (sanctions and dismissals).
- Company restructuring plans.
- Mergers, demergers and sale of companies.
- Labour and Social Security inspections.
- Examination and processing of cases involving the expatriation and repatriation of employees.
Secretarial services in the labour field
- Cases involving retirement, invalidity, widow’s and orphan’s pensions, etc.
- Domestic employees.
- Employees under the Special Regime for Freelancers.
- Financial aid and subsidies.
- Claims before the administrative bodies of the Social Security.
Protocols and procedures in the management of personnel
- Welcome Manual.
- Protocol “Code of ethics”.
- Equality plans.
- Management protocols: time, holidays, internal regulations.
Taxation issues in the labour field
Examination and processing of cases involving the expatriation and repatriation of employees.
We can provide you with technological solutions in the area of employee management that adapt to your needs. Cloud solutions, under security protocols, which can be accessed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from the website and app.
- Company regulations and publications.
- Personal file of the employee.
- Pay slips, contracts, certificates, etc.
- Customer/employee access
Our clients and what they think about us