We propose technology companies because we know that the intangible assets of society are one of the main assets in the projects during their development. This is because they collect the business idea, the productive model and its intellectual value and differentiating advantages.
Therefore, the correct protection of such assets and a coordinated management based on the different areas of specialisation, namely the legal, labour, accounting and tax areas, is of the utmost importance.
Consultiung services for technology companies
Identification of intangible assets
Identification of the company’s intangible assets that are relevant to business, information management, property rights over its creations or content generated by the company, its trademarks and domains.
Intellectual property and digital law
Analysis and evaluation of the degree of protection of intangible assets, along with legal and documentary contingencies derived from the use of such assets.
- Revision/preparation of labour clauses and agreements with professionals on the matter of confidentiality.
- Non-competition agreements.
- Transfer of rights of employees and collaborators in terms of intellectual property rights.
Protection of internal creations and advice on the use of external creations, including software, databases, websites, publications, photographs, musical, cinematographic or artistic works, particularly their dissemination on websites and social networks.
- Preparation or modification, where applicable, of the legal content, legal notices and disclaimers of websites.
- Advice on the administrative phase of intellectual and industrial property, to which end we have undertaken agreements with other professional offices.
Accounting records and tax consulting
- Accounting records for the correct identification of innovative activity.
- Justification of R+D+i and Patent BOX tax deductions.
- Representation before verification and inspection bodies.
Comprehensive innovation mangement
- Guidance in R+D+i to obtain reasoned reports.
- Management of national and international patents, trademarks and utility models.
- Management of bank guarantees, monetisation of loans.
- Legal protection of intellectual and industrial property.
Data protection and privacy
Permanent revision of the company’s legal and regulatory compliance in terms of transfer of data, consent, duty of disclosure, rectification of data, file registration, among others.
- File management and registration.
- Creation and update of security manuals.
- Support in the preparation of contracts and clauses required by law vis-à-vis third parties and employees.