This website uses browser cookies. By using our website without disabling the cookies, you agree to our use of them.
In accordance with article 2.2 of Law 34/2002, 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce (LSSICE), as amended by Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, of 30 March, which transposes Directive 2002/58/EC on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector into Spanish law, ARRABE INTEGRA, S.L. (hereinafter ARRABE INTEGRA) hereby informs the user of the following:
1. Definition and meaning of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
2. Types of cookies used and purpose
Depending on their duration, cookies can be session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Session cookies expire when the user leaves the website or closes their browser: i.e. they are active whilst the user visits the website and are deleted from the computer once they have left.
- Permanent cookies expire either when they have achieved their objective or when they are manually deleted. They have a deletion date and are normally used during an on-line purchase process, customisation or when registering, so users do not have to continually key in their password.
Additionally, depending upon which organisation is managing the equipment or domain the cookies are being sent from and processing the data obtained, there is a difference between that organisation’s own cookies and those coming from third parties.
- Our own cookies are the ones we send to your computer and manage exclusively ourselves to improve the website’s operation. The data we collect from them is used to improve the quality of the service we offer and your experience as a user.
- Third party cookies are those created by a domain different to that of our website: Google Analytics, Google Adsense, Double Clic, Webtrekk. We cannot access the data stored in third party cookies from the ARRABE INTEGRA website.
Finally, depending on their purpose and type, cookies can be divided into:
- Technical Cookies: they enable the user to browse the web page, platform or application and use the different options or services on it, e.g. to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted web site areas, to record the items in an order, to make a subscription or an application to participate in an event, to use security elements during browsing, to store content to broadcast videos or sound or to share content over social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: they enable the user to access the service based on certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they enable their owner to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the website to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, application or platform and for user profiling based on browsing of the website, platform or application, to improve the website based on this analysis.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible based on criteria such as the published content or frequency with which ads are displayed.
3. Cookies used by the Arrabe Integra website
While browsing this website the following cookie types might be installed:
|STATISTICS||_ga||arrabeintegra.es||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||HTTP||2 years|
|STATISTICS||_gat||arrabeintegra.es||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate.||HTTP||1 day|
|STATISTICS||_gid||arrabeintegra.es||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||HTTP||1 day|
|PREFERENCES||_icl_current_language||www.arrabeintegra.es||Save the user’s preferred language on the website.||HTTP||1 day|
|PREFERENCES||cookie_notice_accepted||www.arrabeintegra.es||This cookie remembers if the warning message about cookies has been accepted to stop showing it during the time it is active.||15 days|
|MARKETING||DSID||doubleclick.net||Advertising cookie that is used to improve advertising. It is often used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports, and avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.||Persistent|
|MARKETING||IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s advertisements for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an advertisement and presenting specific advertisements for the user.||HTTP||1 year|
|MARKETING||test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||HTTP||1 day|
|MARKETING||_fbp||doubleclick.net||Used by Facebook to offer a series of advertising products, such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers.||1 day|
|MARKETING||fr||facebook.com||It allows to measure, build and optimize audiences for advertising campaigns||PIXEL||Persistent|
|NECESSARY||rc::a||google.com / google.es||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the web in order to produce valid reports on the use of its web.||HTML||Persistent|
|NECESSARY||rc::b||google.com / google.es||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||HTML||Session|
|NECESSARY||rc::c||google.com / google.es||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||HTML||Session|
|MARKETING||ads/ga-audiences||google.com / google.es||Used by Google Adwords to reconnect with visitors who have the potential to become customers, it is based on the online behavior of the customer through the webs.||Pixel||Session|
|MARKETING||rc::d-15#||google.com / google.es||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||HTML||Persistent|
|MARKETING||1P_JAR||google.com / google.es||Cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive.||1 week|
|MARKETING||AID||google.com / google.es||These cookies link your activities to other devices that you previously logged in to through your Google account. Based on this previous activity, the ads displayed on your devices are coordinated and conversion events are measured.||Persistent|
|MARKETING||ANID||google.com / google.es||These cookies have an advertising purpose for the Google Adwords service. They contain a unique randomly generated value that enables the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the advertisements and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data.||Persistent|
|MARKETING||APISID||google.com / google.es||These cookies link your activities to other devices that you previously logged in to through your Google account. Based on this previous activity, the ads displayed on your devices are coordinated and conversion events are measured.||Persistent|
|PREFERENCES||CONSENT||google.com / google.es||Save the consent to accept cookies from Google.||Persistent|
|MARKETING||HSID||google.com / google.es||Allow Google to collect user information for videos hosted on YouTube||Persistent|
|MARKETING||NID||google.com / google.es||Registers a unique identification that identifies the device of a returning user. Identification is used for specific advertisements.||HTTP||6 months|
|PREFERENCES||OGPC||google.com / google.es||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps.||1 month|
|MARKETING||SAPISID||google.com / google.es||It is used for segmentation purposes to create a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to display relevant and personalized Google advertising.||Persistent|
|MARKETING||SID||google.com / google.es||Used for security purposes to store encrypted and digitally signed records of a user’s Google Account ID and most recent login time, allowing Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorized third parties. It can also be used for targeting purposes to display relevant and personalized advertising content.||Persistent|
|MARKETING||SIDCC||google.com / google.es||It is used to store information about how you use the website and any advertising you have seen before visiting this website, as well as to help personalize advertising on Google properties by remembering your most recent searches, your previous interactions with the ads. or an advertiser’s search results and your visits to an advertiser’s website.||3 months|
|MARKETING||SSID||google.com / google.es||It is used to store information about how you use the website and any advertising you have seen before visiting this website, as well as to help personalize advertising on Google properties by remembering your most recent searches, your previous interactions with the ads. or an advertiser’s search results and your visits to an advertiser’s website.||Persistent|
|MARKETING||_Secure-3PAPISID||google.com / google.es||It is used for segmentation purposes to create a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to display relevant and personalized Google advertising.||Persistent|
|MARKETING||_Secure-3PSID||google.com / google.es||It is used for segmentation purposes to create a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to display relevant and personalized Google advertising.||Persistent|
|MARKETING||_Secure-APISID||google.com / google.es||Persistent|
|MARKETING||_Secure-HSID||google.com / google.es||Persistent|
|MARKETING||_Secure-SSID||google.com / google.es||Persistent|
|MARKETING||OTZ||google.com / google.es||They collect information about preferences to use them for advertising purposes||1 month|
|MARKETING||GPS||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to allow tracking based on geographic location by GPS.||HTTP||1 day|
|MARKETING||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Try to calculate user bandwidth on pages with embedded YouTube videos.||HTTP||179 days|
|MARKETING||YSC||youtube.com||Registers a unique identification to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has seen.||HTTP||Session|
|MARKETING||yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||Registers the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.||HTML||Session|
|MARKETING||yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||Registers the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.||HTML||Persistent|
|MARKETING||yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||Registers the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.||HTML||Persistent|
|MARKETING||yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||Registers the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.||HTML||Session|
|MARKETING||yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||Registers the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.||HTML||Session|
|MARKETING||yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||Registers the user’s video player preferences when watching embedded YouTube videos.||HTML||Session|
Some services on the ARRABE INTEGRA website can use links to social networks, for example Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin. By using the social registration, you are authorising the social network to store persistent cookies. These cookies remember your sign-in in the service, significantly speeding up access during subsequent visits. These cookies can be deleted and can also void the access permissions of the services provided by the ARRABE INTEGRA website from the privacy settings of the particular social network.
For more information about third party cookies used on our website, please visit the following sites:
Google’s cookies: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en-GB
4. Are cookies anonymous?
5. Cookie management
As a user you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your browser by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. You can find information about cookie management provided by the developers of the main browsers here:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you have disabled the cookies, you might not be able to use all of the website’s functions.
6. Disabling cookies
All modern browsers offer the option of changing the cookie settings. These settings are usually under ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ on your chosen browser. The following links will help you to change your cookie settings:
- Internet Explorer: Tools →Internet Options →Privacy →Settings
- Google Chrome: Settings →Display advanced options →Privacy →Content settings
- Firefox: Tools →Options →Privacy →History →Customised Settings
- Safari: Preferences → Security
Cookies and other storage technologies are also used on mobile devices. Browsers on mobile devices also allow changes to the privacy options or settings to disable or remove cookies. To change your privacy options, follow the instructions from the developer of your browser for mobile devices. The following examples will guide you through changing the privacy options on your mobile device:
7. Updates and changes to the cookies policy
ARRABE INTEGRA can change this Cookies Policy as required by law and therefore advises users to regularly check this policy.