Phase 2 for hotels and tourist establishments developed by the Order SND/414/2020, of May 16. It will start on May 18th
In addition, modifications are published for Phase 0 and Phase 1.
Phase 2 for hotels and tourist establishments
The relief measures are extended over those established in Phase 0 and 1, for the territorial units that access Phase 2.
The degree of confinement is relaxed and the time slots for physical activity are extended, although free movement remains restricted to the area of the province where the person resides. This is without prejudice to justified journeys to another part of the national territory for health, work, professional reasons, etc.
The capacity for holding vigils and funerals is increased.
- With a maximum limit of 25 people in open spaces.
- And 15 people in closed spaces.
Also the celebration and attendance to places of worship provided that it does not exceed 50% of its capacity. Wedding ceremonies may be held in all types of public or private facilities, whether in open or closed spaces. As long as the capacity does not exceed 50% (maximum of 100 people in open spaces or 50 people in closed spaces).
In any case, the general measures of hygiene and physical distance established by the health authorities must be complied with.
The hygiene and prevention rules common to all activities are maintained, without prejudice to having to comply with those specific to each activity (access to common hygiene and prevention rules).
Retail shops can be reopened without restrictions, the provision of similar services, hotels and restaurants, use of common areas in hotels, visits in supervised housing, residential centres for the elderly, activities in the field of culture, sports, use of swimming pools, opening of beaches, etc.
Peculiarities in the opening of common areas of hotels and tourist accommodations.
- The common areas of hotels and tourist accommodation that have been suspended from opening to the public by virtue of Order SND/257/2020 of 19 March, which declares the suspension of the opening to the public of tourist accommodation establishments, may be reopened to the public, provided that their capacity does not exceed one third.
- For hotel and restaurant services in hotels and tourist accommodation, the provisions for hostelry and restoration will apply.
- The provisions of this order shall be understood without prejudice to the provisions of Order TMA/277/2020, of 23 March, which declares certain tourist accommodation to be essential services and adopts complementary provisions.
Hygiene and prevention measures applicable to the common areas of hotels and tourist accommodation
- Each establishment must determine the capacity of the different common areas, as well as those places where events can be held and the safest conditions for holding them in accordance with the maximum capacity foreseen for hotel and catering establishments, and in accordance with the hygiene, protection and minimum distance measures indicated.
- Those closed spaces where events, entertainment activities or gymnasiums are to be held must be ventilated two hours before use.
- Entertainment activities or group classes must be designed and planned with a maximum capacity of 20 people. The minimum safety distance between people and between them and the entertainer or trainer must be respected. Otherwise, masks must be used. The activities of animation or group classes will be carried out preferably outdoors and the exchange of objects will be avoided.
- The corresponding disinfection of objects and material used in the animation activities will be carried out after each use. And hydroalcoholic gel or disinfectants with virucidal activity authorised and registered by the Ministry of Health and surface disinfectant shall be available.
- In the case of sports facilities, the hygiene and prevention measures provided for in Articles 42 and 43 of this Order SND/414/2020, of 16 May, and in Article 41 of Order SND/399/2020, of 9 May, shall be applied.
- Likewise, for swimming pools and spas, the establishment will determine the guidelines and recommendations for their use, in accordance with the prevention and hygiene standards established by the health authorities, and the provisions of Chapter X of Order SND/414/2020, of 16 May, will be applicable.
Labour Consulting and HR Management