The Impulsa Program for Self-Employed workers in difficulties aims to support the maintenance of the activity of self-employed workers in the region who have gone through or are going through situations unfavorable to their business.
The aid will consist of a specific subsidy for the payment of their quotas for common contingencies to the Social Security. Allowing the self-employed worker to enjoy a total reduction in the payment of these contributions for a maximum of six months.
Beneficiaries of the Impulsa Program for the Self-Employed
Self-employed or self-employed workers, including members of cooperatives, labour companies and commercial companies. Framed in the Special Regime for Self-Employed or Self-Employed Workers (RETA). They must meet the requirements established in the regulatory bases and have physical facilities.
The following requirements apply:
- To have a physical establishment in the territory of the Community of Madrid.
- To have experienced in this physical establishment one of the following two events:
- Works carried out on public roads by a Public Administration. The execution of which lasts more than six months, and hinders or hinders access and/or visibility to your business. Either by pedestrian route or, where appropriate, through your vehicle entrance. The works must have taken place at a maximum distance of 50 meters from the entrance of the establishment of the self-employed worker.
- Natural catastrophes or fortuitous accidents that have caused the temporary closure of the business and the suspension of the activity for at least three months.
- They must be registered in the RETA. Whether or not they have had to suspend their activity temporarily.
- To remain registered in the RETA for at least twelve months following the presentation of the application.
- Be up to date with tax obligations with the State Administration and the Community of Madrid, and with Social Security.
- To carry out their activity in the Community of Madrid.
Term and Other Aspects of the Aid
Workers registered with RETA who meet the conditions to be beneficiaries, may submit the application within three months of meeting the requirements that qualify for the aid.
Exceptionally, a period of three months from the entry into force of the Agreement will be opened. So that those who have passed through any of the two cases foreseen in the 12 months immediately prior to the Agreement may submit the application.
Only one application per applicant may be submitted, and applications that are submitted in duplicate shall be deemed not to have been submitted.
This aid is compatible with the aid for Flat Rate Extension of self-employed. And also with the help of Bonificación de Cuotas por capitalización de desempleo.
The amount of the subsidy will be paid in a single advance payment. Corresponding to the eligible months, without requiring guarantees to the beneficiaries. Subject to proof that they are up to date with their tax and social security obligations.
The presentation of applications and, where appropriate, the documentation that must accompany them, will be carried out exclusively by electronic means.
In order to submit the application by electronic means, it is necessary to have one of the recognized or qualified electronic signature certificates.
If the beneficiary has not been registered or has not fulfilled all the conditions for receiving the aid during the whole period, he/she must make a proportional refund.
If you need help to manage these aids, do not hesitate to contact us.
Customer Administration and Enterprise Creation