The Aid for SMEs to promote CSR Conciliation and Teleworking of the Community of Madrid, increases its budget by 5,100,000 euros, by order of November 13, 2020.
The conditions and requirements for access to this type of subsidy are maintained, although an item has been added to cover the cost of acquiring the electronic equipment necessary for the implementation of teleworking in the workplace, with a maximum of 2,500 euros per company (subsidizing 75% of the acquisition costs, excluding VAT and taxes associated with the acquisition).
In addition, as expert on teleworking consultancy, we can help you with the labour and tax obligations of establishing teleworking in your company.
Aid to SMEs to promote CSR Conciliation and Teleworking
Those who carry out their activity within the Community of Madrid and meet the following requirements can access this aid:
- Have a minimum of 1 worker and a maximum of 250 workers.
- Not to exceed 50 million euros of annual business or have a balance sheet of less than 43 million euros.
- Be up to date with tax and social security obligations.
To access the first line of the program related to social responsibility
- To obtain some certification of norms or standards in the matter of social responsibility (Norm SA 8000, the Certification IQNet SR10, the Certification SG21, EFR (conciliation) or other equivalents. Or to put in place master plans, programs or actions that aim to obtain such certification. As well as the participation in initiatives that promote social responsibility.
The budgets presented with the application must refer to the cost of the activity, in any of the indicated modalities.
To access the second line of the reconciliation program in the labor area:
- Formalize at least one flexible working hours or teleworking agreement, for a period of not less than one year, with a worker linked to the company by a labor contract, or a collective agreement with its workers.
Amount of subsidies
- In the first line, the amount will be, without it being able to exceed 2,500 Euros per company, the equivalent to 75% of the cost that is caused for the obtaining of the norm or standard, the implementation of the Master Plan, Program or action that is necessary for this certification or standard. Or active membership of initiatives that promote social responsibility.
- In the second line, in the case of teleworking, the aid will consist of an incentive of 2,500 euros per worker with individual or collective agreement. And in the case of flexible hours, the amount will be 2-500 euros per person.
The maximum amount that a single company can obtain in relation to teleworking and flexibility measures will be a maximum of 10,000 Euros.
Aid for the acquisition of electronic equipment
- 75% of the cost of electronic equipment needed for the implementation of teleworking in the workplace will be subsidized, with a maximum of 2,500€ per company. The granting of this aid will be conditional on the beneficiary making an expenditure with its corresponding payment, not including VAT or, where appropriate, equivalent indirect taxes when they are subject to recovery or compensation.
Period for applying for aid
The applications for the different lines must be formalized separately for each of them, within three months from the date of the eligible activity.
In the situations of acquisition of electronic equipment, the period will begin to be calculated from the payment of these. The invoice and payment for this equipment will be between one month before and three months after the teleworking agreements are formalized or the personnel is hired in the teleworking modality.
Applications for the Grants.
The applications must be formalized in the models established for this purpose, within a period of three months from the time the activity that is the object of the subsidy is carried out.
In both lines the application must be accompanied by the required documentation. Which must be accompanied by an explanatory and budgetary report (economically), or a report explaining the participation and actions to be carried out, among others.
The maximum period to resolve the concession of the subsidies will be 6 months since the application is presented.
Once granted, the payment will be made in a nominative way and in a single payment for the total amount granted. After the accreditation of the payments and expenses made.
If you need help, do not hesitate to contact us.
Labour Consulting and HR Management