Phase 1 for the educational institutions and universities is developed through the Order SND/399/2020 of May 9
With Start: from May 11
And with effect from May 11, several territorial units enter Phase 1.
Phase 1 for educational institutions and universities
The relief measures are extended over those established in Phase 0, for the territorial units entering Phase 1.
Free movement is authorized, restricted to the province where you reside. Without prejudice to justified movements to another part of the national territory for health, work, professional reasons, etc.
Meetings of up to a maximum of ten people may be held. A minimum safety distance of 2m must be maintained or alternative measures of physical protection, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette must be established. This limit does not apply to live-in persons.
- Sharing of private vehicles is also allowed (with limitations)
- the holding of vigils and funerals (with a maximum limit of fifteen people in open spaces and ten people in closed spaces).
- and the celebration and attendance at places of worship as long as they do not exceed one third of their capacity.
In any case, the general measures of hygiene and physical distance established by the health authorities must be complied with.
Retail shops of less than 400m2 and the provision of similar services may be reopened. Terraces (hotels and restaurants), hotels, educational centers, libraries, museums, etc.
Rules are established for hygiene and prevention common to all activities. Without prejudice to having to comply with those others specific to each activity.
Peculiarities in the opening of educational centres and universities
Educational establishments may be opened for disinfection, conditioning and administrative functions.
It shall be the responsibility of the directors of the educational establishments to determine the teaching and auxiliary staff required to carry out the above tasks.
During the performance of the administrative tasks referred to in paragraph 1, a physical safety distance of two metres shall be ensured.
Hygiene and/or prevention measures in educational establishments
For the development of the authorized activities, the educational centers will have to fulfill the following measures of hygiene and/or prevention:
- Cleaning and disinfection of the centre will be carried out in accordance with the common rules on hygiene and prevention.
- The organisation of the movement of persons and the distribution of spaces must be modified, when necessary, with the aim of guaranteeing the possibility of maintaining the interpersonal safety distances required at all times by the Ministry of Health.
- Use of paper documents and their circulation shall be limited as much as possible.
- The places where the public is served shall have measures for separating workers in the educational establishment from users.
- Educational establishments shall provide their workers with the protective material necessary for the performance of their duties.
Reopening of university centres and laboratories
University centres may be opened to carry out disinfection and conditioning, as well as administrative procedures that cannot be postponed.
During the performance of the above tasks, a physical safety distance of 2m between workers must be guaranteed. As well as between them and the students.
Universities must provide their workers with the necessary protective material for the performance of their duties.
University laboratories may be opened for their own research work. In any case, a physical safety distance of two metres must be guaranteed between laboratory staff.
Universities must provide laboratory staff with the necessary protective equipment to carry out their functions.
Likewise, the laboratory staff should disinfect all the material used after its use.
Finally, in order to be able to reopen them, university centres and laboratories must comply with hygiene or prevention measures. Provided for the educational centres in the section on hygiene and/or prevention measures in educational centres.
Labour Consulting and HR Management