New subsidy for the promotion of employment in the city of Madrid. From the Agency for Employment of Madrid, autonomous body responsible for the management of active employment policies in the city, opens a call for the granting of aid to unemployed people or job seekers in the city of Madrid.
For this call, the Madrid City Council authorizes the expenditure of €1,450,000. With which will be granted aid for hiring self-employed and companies with less than 50 workers. This aid consists of an economic amount for each eligible action to be carried out through a special aid program, on a competitive basis. Respecting the principles of objectivity, equality, transparency and publicity.
Subsidy for the promotion of employment in Madrid
The amounts offered are:
- €3,000 for new hires, contractual modifications with an increase in working hours or contract renewal. Including the maintenance of employment of people affected by an ERTE, with a minimum duration of 6 months full time.
- €1450 for those cases in which the hiring is more than 20 hours/week, but not full time.
This aid is incompatible with others that have subsidized the same action.
For a favorable resolution of the application, the following requirements must be met:
- Self-employed and companies with less than 50 workers with registered office or work center in the city of Madrid.
- For unemployed workers, or registered job seekers, and registered in the city of Madrid.
- For hiring, modifications or renewals made since June 21, 2020.
- To be up to date with the obligations with AEAT, TGSS and Madrid City Council. As well as to the current in the return of possible subsidies.
- Those who incur in the rest of the prohibitions of the General Law on Subsidies may not apply. Specifically those who maintain a record contrary to the principle of equality between Men / Women or prove to be discriminatory.
- Contracts made for a minimum period of 6 months and whose working day is equal to or greater than 20 hours/week.
Hiring by entities that in 2020 had carried out contract terminations due to collective dismissal or disciplinary or objective causes declared unjustified in court are excluded.
Each company may submit a maximum of 3 applications and the deadline for submission of applications will remain open until the existing credit is exhausted, and in any case until October 31, 2021.
If you have any doubts, please contact our experts in Human Resources Management.
Labour Consulting and HR Management.