Madrid Labour Calendar for 2021
The Directorate General of Labour declares the following holidays unfit, paid and non-recoverable in 2021. These include national public holidays, such as those of the Community of Madrid.
- 1st January (Friday), New Year’s Day.
- 6th January (Wednesday), Epiphany of the Lord.
- 19th March (Friday), Saint Joseph
- 1st April, Holy Thursday.
- 2nd April, Holy Friday.
- 1st May (Saturday), Labour Day.
- 3rd May (Monday), transfer of the Madrid Regional Government’s celebration.
- 12th October (Tuesday), National Day of Spain.
- 1st November (Monday), All Saints’ Day.
- 6th December (Monday), Spanish Constitution Day.
- 8th December (Wednesday), Immaculate Conception Day.
- 25th December (Saturday), Nativity of the Lord.
In the case of Madrid city, these days will be local holidays:
- 15th May (Friday), San Isidro Labrador (Patron Saint of the city of Madrid)
- 9th November (Monday), Nuestra Sª de La Almudena (Patron Saint of the city of Madrid)
This timetable is summarised as follows.
Regardless of whether the respective Collective and/or Company Agreements determine any other non-working day.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Labour Consulting and HR Managing