Below is the Madrid Labour Calendar for the year 2020. Specifically, we focus on the city of Madrid, although we also add the holidays by location.
Our experts from the Labour Consulting Department summarize it below.
Madrid Labour Calendar 2020
The Directorate General of Labour declares the following holidays unfit, paid and non-recoverable in 2020. These include national public holidays, such as those of the Community of Madrid.
- January 1 (Wednesday) New Year’s Day.
- 6 January (Monday) Epiphany of the Lord
- 9 April, Holy Thursday.
- 10 April, Holy Friday.
- 1 May (Friday), Labour Day.
- 2 May (Saturday) Community of Madrid’s Day.
- 15 August (Saturday), Assumption of the Virgin.
- 12 October (Monday), Spanish National Day.
- 2 November (Monday), All Saints’ Day transfer.
- 7 December (Monday), transfer of Spanish Constitution Day.
- 8 December (Tuesday), Immaculate Conception.
- 25 December (Friday), Nativity of the Lord
This calendar is summarized as follows.
The local holidays that, with reference to their respective municipalities, are included in the list that you can view in the following link.
Regardless of whether the respective Collective and/or Company Agreements determine some other non-working day.
If you wish to know the labour calendar of other provinces, you can see it by following the following link.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Labour Consulting Dept.