The Aids to SMEs to promote CSR, Conciliation and Teleworking were published on 27/02 through the BOCM. Official Bulletin of the Community of Madrid. The amount of the said Program of the Community of Madrid for Aid to SMEs for this year 2020 is 1,000,000€.
The rest of the conditions and requirements for this type of subsidies remain the same as in 2019. We would like to remind you of them from our Labour Consulting Department.
Aids to SMEs to promote CSR, Conciliation and Teleworking. Requirements.
Those who carry out their activity within the Community of Madrid and meet the following requirements can access these grants:
- Have a minimum of 1 worker and a maximum of 250 workers.
- Not exceed 50 million euros in annual business or have a balance sheet of less than 43 million euros.
- Be up to date with tax and social security obligations.
To access the first line of the programme relating to social responsibility
- To obtain some certification of norms or standards in the matter of social responsibility (Norm SA 8000, the Certification IQNet SR10, the Certification SG21, EFR (conciliation) or other equivalents. Or to put in place master plans, programs or actions that aim to obtain such certification. As well as participation in initiatives that promote social responsibility.
The budgets presented with the application must refer to the cost of the activity, in any of the indicated modalities.
To access the second line of the reconciliation program in the labor area:
- Formalise at least one flexible working hours or teleworking agreement, for a period of no less than one year, with a worker linked to the company by an employment contract, or a collective agreement with its workers.
Amount of subsidies.
- In the first line, the amount will be, without it being possible to exceed 2,500 euros per company, the equivalent to 75% of the cost incurred in obtaining the standard or norm, the implementation of the Master Plan, Program or action that is necessary for said certification or norm. Or active membership of initiatives that promote social responsibility.
- In the second line, in the case of teleworking, the aid will consist of an incentive of 2,500 euros per worker with individual or collective agreement. And in the case of flexible hours, the amount will be 2-500 euros per person.
The maximum amount that a single company can obtain in relation to teleworking and flexibility measures will be a maximum of 10,000 euros.
Applications for the Grants.
Applications must be made on the forms established for this purpose, within three months of the activity being carried out that is the object of the subsidy.
In both lines the application must be accompanied by the required documentation. It must be accompanied by an explanatory and budgetary report (financial), or a report explaining the participation and actions to be carried out, among others.
The maximum time limit for resolving the awarding of grants will be 6 months from the date the application is submitted.
Once granted, the payment will be made in one single payment for the total amount granted. After accreditation of the payments and expenses made.
If you need help, do not hesitate to contact us.